The Academic Block is centrally air-conditioned with full back-up facility. It has –
- A conference hall with sitting capacity of 110 persons, equipped with public address, recording and projection systems.
- Two Seminar Halls with sitting capacity of 30persons, equipped with electronic / modern facility.
- Two Lecture halls with sitting capacity of 45 persons.
- A common lounge with sufficient space for guests, Reception etc.
- Adequate number of rooms /cabins for senior officers.
- An auditorium called “Mahalanobis Sabhagar”, with a seating capacity of 140 persons fitted with state-of –the art sound and light system with motorized screen and full back –up facility.
Lecture rooms/Training Halls in the Academy are equipped with the modern training aids and equipments:
- Interactive white board, which acts as a white board and a computer projection screen and enables the faculty members to incorporate their classroom additions and notes as a part of the presentation.
- Computer based LCD Projection systems.
- Over head projectors.
- Slide projector.
- Academy is endowed with state-of the –art network with more than 200 nodes and workstation, stationed in every room of the Teaching, administrative and Hostel block and the Library. High speed servers will be installed to support the entire network, internet as well intranet connectivity through dedicated leased line from MTNL.
NSSTA has fully furnished hostel in the campus. The hostel accommodation is primarily for trainees/participants. The details of accommodation available are given in the following table.
||No. of Units
Deluxe VIP Suite
The limited Hostel facility is primarily meant to accommodate trainees. However, keeping in view the need and availability of space, Central and State Government officer are also eligible to stay in the NSSTA Hostel.
The National Statistical Systems Training Academy is fully residential and the rent free accommodation is provided to all faculty member and staff. It has
- Residential Block for the officers/Staffs of NSSTA.
- 2 Nos. Type-VI duplex Quarters.
- 4 Nos. Type-V duplex Quarters.
- 6 Nos Type-IV Quarters.
- 6 Nos. Quarter for other categories
The Academy has sprawling sports facilities for trainees. The details of sport facilities are as under.
- Indoor games like Billiard, Chess, Carom and Table Tennis.
- Outdoor games like Badminton, and Volley Ball.
- Fully equipped Yoga Center
- Multi-Gymnasium (under furnishing).
(3i) Training Infrastructure